Note taking app with optional end-to-end encrypted sync to your PC.
SilentNotes is a note taking app which respects your privacy. Write your notes in a comfortable WYSIWYG editor with basic formatting like headers or lists, and synchronize them end-to-end encrypted between Android and Windows devices.
- Write the notes in an easily operated WYSIWYG editor.
- Create To-Do lists to keep an overview of your pending tasks.
- Protect your notes with a user defined password.
- Quickly find the right note with the full-text search, just by typing a few letters.
- Store the notes to an online-storage of your choice (self hosting), this allows to synchronize them between devices and offers an easy backup.
- Currently supported are the FTP protocol, the WebDav protocol, Dropbox, Google-Drive and One-Drive.
- The notes never leave the device unencrypted, they are end-to-end encrypted and can only be read on your devices.
- A dark theme is available for more comfortable working in dark environment.
- Use basic formatting to structure your notes and make them more readable.
- SilentNotes does not collect user information and requires no unnecessary privileges.
The Windows version is available from the Microsoft store.
NonFreeDep: The application depends on a non-free application (usually Google Services) – i.e. it requires it to be installed on the device, but does not include it.
Version 5.6.0 (2021-03-22)
13 Libraries detected:
Download (11.1 M)
Version 5.5.2 (2021-03-16)