An open-source and lightweight music client for Subsonic
Tempo is an open-source and lightweight music client for Subsonic, designed and built natively for Android. It provides a seamless and intuitive music streaming experience, allowing you to access and play your Subsonic music library directly from your Android device.
- Subsonic Integration: Tempo seamlessly integrates with your Subsonic server, providing you with easy access to your entire music collection on the go.
- Sleek and Intuitive UI: Enjoy a clean and user-friendly interface designed to enhance your music listening experience, tailored to your preferences and listening history.
- Browse and Search: Easily navigate through your music library using various browsing and searching options, including artists, albums, genres, playlists, decades and more.
- Streaming and Offline Mode: Stream music directly from your Subsonic server. Offline mode is currently under active development and may have limitations when using multiple servers.
- Playlist Management: Create, edit, and manage playlists to curate your perfect music collection.
- Gapless Playback: Experience uninterrupted playback with gapless listening mode.
- Chromecast Support: Stream your music to Chromecast devices. The support is currently in a rudimentary state.
- Scrobbling Integration: Optionally integrate Tempo with Last.fm to scrobble your played tracks, gather music insights, and further personalize your music recommendations, if supported by your Subsonic server.
- Podcasts and Radio: If your Subsonic server supports it, listen to podcasts and radio shows directly within Tempo, expanding your audio entertainment options.
- Transcoding Support: Activate transcoding of tracks on your Subsonic server, allowing you to set a transcoding profile for optimized streaming directly from the app. This feature requires support from your Subsonic server.
NonFreeComp (the application includes non-free components):
⇒ includes libraries of Google Cast, Google Mobile Services, Firebase
NonFreeNet (this application promotes/depends a non-Free network service):
Version 3.5.8 (2023-09-17)
36 Libraries detected:
Download (6.8 M)
Version 3.5.6 (2023-09-16)
Version 3.5.4 (2023-08-30)