|Google Play:||Check if it's there|
Otter is a native Android music player for Funkwhale, native to Android (developed in Kotlin) and to Funkwhale (uses its native API instead of Subsonic). It requires an account on a Funkwhale instance to work.
Otter will try to behave as you would expect a mobile music player to, meaning integrating with the OS’s media controls (including headset controls) or pause on incoming calls.
Various UI and performance improvements, some bug fixes and the following new features:
* Initial support for Funkwhale 1.0
* Always more translations (thanks to all contributors)
* Keep downloads when disconnected
* Support for cleartext connections and user-configured CAs
* Changed item ordering to be more friendly
* Enhanced metadata broadcast to work across devices