|Google Play:||Check if it's there|
Otter is a native Android music player for Funkwhale, native to Android (developed in Kotlin) and to Funkwhale (uses its native API instead of Subsonic). It requires an account on a Funkwhale instance to work.
Otter will try to behave as you would expect a mobile music player to, meaning integrating with the OS’s media controls (including headset controls) or pause on incoming calls.
Several new features and enhancements, as well as some bug fixes:
* Promoted radio playback support to stable (default and custom radios)
* All tracks from an artist can now be shuffled and played
* Played tracks are reported to the Funkwhale instance for accounting
* New partial translations (DE and NL)
* Media controls notification is now set to public
* Added a settings entry to copy recent application logs