Clash for Android
A rule-based network tunnel
Clash for Android is a user interface of clash which is a rule-based network tunnel.
- Local HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS server with/without authentication
- VMess, Shadowsocks, Trojan (experimental), Snell protocol support for remote connections. UDP is supported.
- Built-in DNS server that aims to minimize DNS pollution attacks, supports DoH/DoT upstream. Fake IP is also supported.
- Rules based off domains, GEOIP, IP CIDR or ports to forward packets to different proxy
- Remote groups allow users to implement powerful rules. Supports automatic fallback, load balancing or auto select proxy based off latency
- Remote providers, allowing users to get proxy/rule lists remotely instead of hardcoding in config
Version 2.5.3.foss (2021-11-21)
24 Libraries detected:
Download (8.5 M)
Version 2.5.2.foss (2021-11-16)
Version 2.4.14.foss (2021-10-15)