|Google Play:||Check if it's there|
There are a lot of cases where you want to quickly test some Java code but don't have your computer open besides you. You open your browser and search for some website for this purpose. But you're neither guaranteed to have internet all the time (do you?), nor you are sure if the website sells your code or not.
Java-Ide is a program that aims to solve this issue. It is a completely offline, open source application that meets all your needs.
It currently features
- Support for incremental compilation for Java sources!
- Support for Java 18 with ECJ 3.30.0
- Now, the editor will underline errors and warnings as you type
- Now you can change the path of java source files
- You can now set custom arguments for running the main method of your program
- Fixed the bug when you cannot compile with source code above java 9 with Javac
- Highlighting for smali language
- Improved syntax highlighting with textmate language
- Improved the TreeView drawer including t