|Author:||Vishnu Raghav B|
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|
To continue receiving updates, please update your EnRecipes to this version.
There are some significant changes in this version. So, in order to continue, you must do the following:
EnRecipes is an open source, privacy-friendly digital cookbook that lets you create, manage and share your recipes.
This app was written in my free time using NativeScript-Vue. I would like to thank all those people who helped me understand the concepts during the process and my special thanks to the NativeScript team and the community. I also would like to thank the members of the Telegram EnRecipes group for contributing their ideas for this project.
- You can now choose a system default theme to follow your device's dark mode setting (for Android 10 and above)
- Cooking timer tool has been added
- Individual settings page for each tool
- The recipes can now be sorted in random order
- RTL language support
- Print recipe
- Duplicate recipe
- Revamped Meal planner UI
- Edge swipe to navigate back