Simple, secure and efficient email app
This email app might be for you if your current email app:
- takes long to receive or show messages
- can manage only one email address
- cannot show conversations
- cannot work offline
- looks outdated
- is not maintained
- stores your email on their servers
- is closed source, potentially violating your privacy
This app is minimalistic by design, so you can concentrate on reading and writing messages.
This app starts a foreground service with a low priority status bar notification to make sure you'll never miss new email.
- 100 % open source
- Multiple accounts (inboxes)
- Multiple identities (outboxes)
- Unified inbox
- Flat conversation threading
- Two way synchronization
- Offline storage and operations
- Battery friendly
- Low data usage
- Material design
- Dark/black theme
- Account/identity colors
- Multiple select
- Reply templates
- Sort on time, unread or starred
- Search on server
- Preview sender/subject/photo in new message notifications
- Encryption/decryption (OpenPGP)
- Export settings
- Easy navigation
- No unnecessary settings
- No bells and whistles
- Allow encrypted connections only
- Accept valid security certificates only
- Authentication required
- Safe message view (styling, scripting and unsafe HTML removed)
- Confirm opening links, images and attachments
- No special permissions required
- No advertisements
- No analytics and no tracking
- No Google backup
- IMAP IDLE (push messages) supported
- Built with latest development tools and libraries
- Android 6 Marshmallow or later required
- FairEmail will work properly on devices without any Google service installed.
Note: FairEmail might occasionally crash on Motorola/Lenovo devices with Android 7 Nougat or earlier because of a bug in Android.
See here for a list of often asked questions.
NonFreeNet: Google Play Store access.
NonFreeNet: This application promotes or entirely depends a non-Free network service.
Version 1.441 (2019-04-20)
19 Libraries detected:
Download (6 M)
Version 1.437 (2019-04-19)
Version 1.433 (2019-04-18)