Wakelock Revamp - PowerManager
Easy control over Android's PowerManager.
Wake Lock gives you access to Android's Power- and WifiManager.
You can use it on any Android phone or tablet.
Examples of what it can do for you:
- Force the PowerManager to keep the screen on
- Have the CPU still running in standby mode
- Ensure the Wifi connection keeps running at full performance
- Keep the screen on in full brightness or dimmed mode during movies
- Override power saving measures if they are causing issues
This is the modernized version of my app "WakeLock - PowerManager".
What the permissions are used for:
- WAKE_LOCK, to obviously be allowed to acquire wakelocks.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED, to start the app after device reboots.
- READ_PHONE_STATE, to act on start/ending calls, allowing the app to acquire a lock just for the duration of the call.
- INTERNET, for automatic crash tracking. There is an option to disable this, but why would you 🙁?
Version 3.4.0 (2021-10-18)
29 Libraries detected:
Download (4.4 M)
Version 3.3.0 (2021-10-11)
Version 3.2.0 (2020-09-02)