|Google Play:||Check if it's there|
App Manager began by merging the features of App_packages Info (formerly Application Info), ClassyShark3xodus, Activity Launcher and Watt into a single app with material design and dark mode to give a modern look and feel.
...and other minor features such as uninstalling/enabling/disabling apps, displaying app installation info, opening on F-Droid, Aurora Droid or Aurora Store.
It basically combined the features of five or six apps that any tech-savy person is needed to install in order to have a “life”.
See the about section within the app for more information on how to use the app.
- [Feature] Added experimental support for app data backup. Please test only on apps you don't need. (root only)
- [Feature] Added sharing split apk files as apks (can be installed via SAI).
- [Feature] Implemented saving apk files in batch selection mode.
- [Feature] Added what's new for apk file that needs an update (when opening external apk files).
- [Feature] Added an option to apply 1-click ops to system apps (disabled by default).
- [Feature] Added installed app version info in the App In