A BookWyrm client for Android.
This is an Android client for BookWyrm – a federated social network for tracking your reading, talking about books, writing reviews, and discovering what to read next. It is just BookWyrm put into a webview element, nothing special – but it adds some convenience on top:
* bookwyrm links can be made to open with the app (e.g. clicking on the link to someone's userprofile will open that from your own bookwyrm instance)
* thanks to that, you can immediately follow them easily if you want.
* it lets you easily return to your own home timeline when viewing something like posts, on another bookwyrm instance, because the 'back' button is then modified for that.
* You can also search for books by scanning the ISBN, no matter what instance of Bookwyrm you use.
This application is not an official client!
(An official client does not exist yet, as far as I know)
The ISBN scanning feature is created with the zxing-android-embedded library.
* Changed the initial screen to dark mode.
* The login screen things are now better aligned.
Version 1.3.2 (2022-05-03)
28 Libraries detected:
Download (2.4 M)
Version 1.3.1 (2022-04-25)
Version 1.3.0 (2022-04-10)